Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Teacher, My Hero

we all know that our teachers are our second parents..therefore, we should thank and respect them..because for me, they are also heroes..

my teacher is my hero in many ways..not just in teaching us in our lessons, not just in giving some discussions, but also, in a loving way..for example, they can be our mama and papa in our school..they are the ones who are responsible in fulfilling our dreams outside our home..in school, having a good teacher is just like having JESUS at your side all the time..they help us..so, my teacher is my hero...

5 comments:

  1. yes ianne, Your right. Teachers are really supernaturals. Becuase without them, There will be no doctors, engineers and etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey couz,,, i don not agree that our teachers are the one who are responsible in fulfilling our dreams because they are just helping us or leading us in the field of knowledge that we've choose but i agree that our teachers are our heroes cause without them no professionals are living...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice , i appreciate your post but next time you make it longer ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. many have spoken that the longer essay is much better than the shorter one...
    but for me it is the content or the message that matters most.

    i appreciated your post..
    i will be waiting for your other posts.
    i enjoyed reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for appreciating my post...
    i promise
    i'll be posting more

    ΓΌ

    ReplyDelete