Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new season, new ianne

another year is again with us.so if it is new year,then its something new.quite like, new chaallenges and new everything..
one's we say of new year, most of us sometimes change everything with us.from clothes, gadgets, and attitude.
we change everything, right?so, I'm deciding now to change myself.hey, I'm not changing my physical attributes but rather, I'll be changing something with me.it is my attitude first that i will change..second is I'll be more serious in my studies .third is, I'll be more serious also in prioritizing my love one..its because i have done lots of problems since the last previous years.and lastly, I'll be more concentrate to GOD and be more spiritual.so.I'll start it today and finish it until the last of my time..

5 comments:

  1. your post is good but try to check some of it's grammatical errors.,,some words do not fit or not suitable with your sentences.,,be careful in posting.,you need to find or analyze the words that you are going to use..be sure that your ideas are in sequence.,,(observation)

    I'm looking forward for more post's..teeceee

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post,,,,,
    but most of the grammar have errors try to analyze it okay

    appie new year ianne:]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. as what they said(there are some GRAMMATICAL ERRORS)
    :)
    but nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..even though there is some grammatical errors, it's ok co'z nobody's perfect..and I like your post most especially when you said that you will be more concentrating with God..
    that's a good start this year...

    keep up ok?
    goOdluck bez.... :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont even try to change EVERYTHING
    just be yourself dude
    dahil kahit ano pang pagbabago ang gawin mo ikaw at ikaw pa rin yan
    once a monkey will always be a monkey
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete